Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Reason of My Creation…. _ By Saria Benazir



When I was born,
When I treaded on Earth,
I heard someone murmuring in my ears,
Concentrating upon the say,
That appeared to be of a seraph,
I comprehended he’s bringing to me,
The note of a reason,
For what I was born,
For which I’ve to spend my life,
Resist & brawl,
And give my existence……

Someone was still watching me,
Still Staring at me,
Then the one handed me,
A book named “The Daughter Of Destiny”,
I deliberated over this act of the divine creature,
I made up my mind & construed well,
For this is for what My Lord might have formed me…

I started reading the book,
Suddenly, the ogles were filled with tears,
The empathy ricocheted with trepidation,
The voice stopped in the larynx,
And the sentiments ceased,
I then started thinking,
Seeing the angel sparkling,
The word, I could stress on,
Was egalitarianism…
Democracy & struggling for it,
Endeavor with might & Main for bringing this rule,
Never to stop your exertions for the country’s wellbeing,
I thought, thereby this day,
I’ve been sent down for some cause...

I’ve a bequest,
A Philosophy,
For acting in view of that,
I’ve to struggle,
Though, I’d recognized that the lane,
Chosen by me was not that unsophisticated,
Not a portion of cake,
But instead, a long, spiky way,
Where one had to walk,
With the fright of getting wounded,
Or falling a quarry to wild animals,
But Despite that,
The archangel did tell me,
That’s what your fate…is

I see my existence,
Filled with obstacles,
Amidst lots of Vampires,
Parched enough for blood,
The blood of the adherent of a great legacy…
Well, I did make up my mind,
I would assemble under the same ensign,
The same scarlet, emerald and black emblem,
I’ve to darken its ruby scrap,
Adding in it, more blood,
Darken the black one,
Providing my people evenhandedness,
And darken the green strip,
By making my country stronger,
And more affluent….

I thereby, saw the angel contented,
For I’d realized the principle of my creation…

Forever Endure the Bhutto Heritage!

Regards,
Saria Benazir.

No comments:

Post a Comment