Tuesday, December 21, 2010

She Gave Her Blood For It – By Saria Benazir


O’ My Countrymen,
May you know or nay,
But I do keep it in mind well,
The Footmarks on this soil,
The tears, glistening from her eyes,
Indeed, three years back,
My delight paced here…..

For I’d been a parched land for many years,
But as Benazir patted the ground,
She brought optimism for my people,
So as she gave potency to the crippled,
As she was here to confiscate the disenchantments,
Fretfulness of the disheartened ones….

Today, I’m in look for of the same,
The analogous Princess of Fortune,
Fidgety for the same scrutiny,
Moving every sensitivity,
Provoking every malicious soul,
Captivating every mentality,
Removing all suspicions,
Paying every obligation to the nation,
I’m in need of the Same One…..

Her words and deliberations,
Touching the utmost mountain peaks,
Reaching the farthest awning of the sky,
Being heard in the deepest wave of the ocean,
I need the same fortitude back…

Her graciousness was example less,
The individuality was unparalleled,
The temperament was Reach less,
An stab to swerve her from her struggle,
All of those exertions were worthless,
Her adversaries in this regards,
They were enormously feeble…..

For she sought to help the shelter less,
Assist the cloth less,
Aid the ravenous,
To place an ending to the rule of autocrats,
No misgiving!!! Was a vicious one!!
The chore to place it to the closing stages,
Was too intricate,
I need the love back,
She gave to the impoverished,
Gave to the down in the dumps and browbeaten…..

I need that luminary back,
Which while shinning,
Blanched the entire sphere,
I certainly, need the same dawn back,
That brought a beam of anticipation,
I’m in need of the same marvels,
That occurred three years back….

May the folios of history roll back,
And bring me the Daughter of the East….

For this is the say of a land,
Memorizing the one,
Who gave her blood for it…

Live Live Benazir-ism!

Regards,
Saria Benazir.

No comments:

Post a Comment