Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Life Dedicated to Benazir….


To all the deliberations,
To each distinct remark,
I’m sentient of,
Firmness is quite rough,
Too callous to get,
Still, all alone in a spiteful world,
There rises the voice of egalitarianism lovers,
Of the believers of peoples power,
There lies a portrayal,
Deeper than a sea,
The bed of which a human essence,
It can never reach…

Moments get ruthless though,
At all times,
The empathy melts to see the circumstances,
Incidents, so piercing,
Appalling enough to lose compassion,
Life goes into the past,
Where I view a marvel,
Audacity, that was no longer common to find,
Pluckiness, which had never existed,
Assurance to the cause in a better way,
The world had not learnt it yet..
I hold about to these imaginations,
I catch glare if crimson, emerald and black flags,
Hear slogans of bread, clothing and shelter…
Promise of a better future of the nation,
A hope of a progressive Pakistan….

Thereby, time’s indignant,
Still, I see a huge sea,
A sea of Bhutto’s daughter’s supporters,
From the glaciers of Himalayas,
To the bearing of Arabian Sea,
The Valley of Kashmir,
To the deserts of Punjab and Balochistan,
For I know there stands a wish,
A conviction in the concord between all,
The name for that bond of brotherhood,
It’s none else than Benazir…

For the rivals are too coward,
Coward enough to take her away so brutally,
Still, unable enough to remove her legacy,
Under an open sky,
I hear billions, chanting out Jeay Bhutto,
Benazir is alive,
Those voices never shuddered with a dictator’s trepidation,
And to this day,
It’s my secure to the world,
For it’s a relation till the last blood,
My life’s dedicated to Benazir,
For no one’s dauntless enough to take away my passion….

LONG LIVE BENAZIR ISM!!!!

Regards,
SariaBenazir.

No comments:

Post a Comment