Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It’s a myth of blood ….. _ By Saria Benazir



Grasping the certainty,
However, pretty tricky,
Much exasperating too,
For scores of others,
Still, appearing to details,
Moving to the realism,
Hard-hitting more than anything else,
Making a being,
Gosh! It’s not without a risk,
Moving with the aspires,
None is going to consent,
Too big, a nuisance…

Gawk at the precedent,
Glance into the prospect,
Gaze at the nearby,
All’s hauling in it,
Stacks filled of distress,
Of gargantuan bias,
Of mammoth heartbreak,
Of hefty eruditions,
Lord! Is that proper too…
Why the thing’s wolfing me up!!!

O My God! Grant me the tranquility,
A flash shortly,
Wedged in yawning catnap,
I hold to a world of delusions,
A horrendous one,
The eyes shut over,
And take me to observe,
Cherry, olive & black distinctiveness,
Ah! A prominent one,
Waving in the firmament,
Facts, pretty terrible,
I sense a lash,
Fixed around my neck,
The sensation of suffocation,
I’d never disregard,
Oh…that was a murky nighttime…

Minutes anon,
I get an eccentric fortitude,
Courage, nowhere to be found,
Brilliance, not too ordinary,
Yes!
The ocean of prop up,
And above that,
The vigor of determination,
All was unparalleled..

Empathy starts throbbing,
Ears go hearing-impaired,
And eyes blind,
The tongue,
Vulnerable to sheer a single word,
Lying on the earth was blood…!
Ohh!!! Truly, the gravel was scarlet…

Indeed, it’s a parable of blood!

Long Live Bhutto-ism..


Regards,
Saria Benazir.

No comments:

Post a Comment