Sunday, May 16, 2010

My dearly loved leader Benazir Bhutto _ Saria Benazir


A single instant exclusive of you,
I stumble on it a stretched chronicle of soreness,
Of protracted sufferings,
Of agonizing hours,
Casing the perspective of my life…
I do cleave to that everything,
That goes on around me,
My each single moment,
That in actuality is a throbbing knick-knack,
Of the magnificent moments,
I had in the midst of and because of you.

It fetches billions of moans,
The empathy splits into trillions of bits,
Gosh! Isn’t it horrendous?
Am I wedged in,
Can I find there no way,
Get out of it…
My stunning memoirs,
Yes! All about an ever jovial face,
Are they all concerned with,
Associated to an ever audacious lady,
The allegory of whose bravery,
Is all, but a golden part of history…..

Yes! All belonging to an ever amorous,
Yeah!! An ever compassionate mother,
Benazir, who left her Bilawal,
Her Itty and Aseefa,
Merely, for the sake of her people,
And her assurance to her land,
Ahhh…..!!But nature rules,
My leader truly understood,
Precisely, she only could,
And only Benazir could get that,
For her allegiance,
Her earnestness,
To this nation was example less…

Her valor,
Her courtliness,
For the cause of democracy,
Was nowhere to initiate…
Her expressions,
Her vocalizations,
That engaged every psyche,
Giving it hope,
Occupied every soul,
Giving it support ……
My leader _ Benazir,
My ideal _ Benazir,
My anticipate_ Benazir,
My apparition_ Benazir,
My grit_ Benazir,
My destination_ Benazir….

I gaze up at the sky,
Every star, my eyes catch sight of,
Carries in it the noteworthy name “Benazir”..
Every ocean, I do look at,
Carries in its every wave the word “Benazir”.
Every bird, I can hear chirping,
Hums out “Zinda Hay Bibi, Zinda Hay”.
The air, I hear blowing,
Calls out,
“Bibi Ki Tasweer,
Aseefa Bakhtawar Bilawal Bhutto Benazir”….!!!

Nowhere can I get a better leader & mother than you!!
Regards,
Saria Bhutto Benazir.

2 comments:

  1. when i angrily sleep on hunger, my mother awaked whole night on hunger too,,,, thats mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow U have got magic in Your words Whom Always make my heart mild

    ReplyDelete