Monday, April 26, 2010

I give it one name………_Benazir Bhutto _Saria Benazir


To all my pledges,
I give one name,
To all my adore,
I give one name….

To my audacity,
I give one name,
To my ascend,
I give it one name,
To my struggle,
I give only one name…

To my amusement,
To my ecstasy,
To my elation,
To my smirk,
To every spring in my life,
I give one name…….

To my every slash,
To my all vocation,
To my near,
And all from me distant,
To everything, for me lucid,
I give one name…….

To every present in my life,
To all that had been the precedent,
To all, that is evident in opportunity,
To all noticeable,
To all I know,
To all, I can’t catch sight of,
To all, I can’t distinguish,
To all, I feel hard to depict,
To all, I say with smugness,
I give it one name………..

To my high contemplations,
Or care for under dumped,
To my far reaching desires,
To my mind, catching glare of sky,
And my heart, rolling down on ground,
To my feelings in the soil,
To my love in my own native ….

To everything, I want to speak,
To everything, I fail to respond,
To everything, that gives me happiness,
To everything,that gives me hope,
To everything, that gives me a perspective of life,
To everything, that takes me in my life,
I give it one name…………

To all my contentment,
To my destination,
To my real place,
I give it one name………..

To every jiffy I have spent,
To all my verve,
To my bereavement,
I give it a single name,
Yes,
“BENAZIR”, You made it.
You made me inclusive!

By Saria.
April 23,2010
8:45AM

1 comment: