Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DEMOCRACY IS THE GREATEST REVENGE._ Saria Benazir



It is always said that death is that fact that phenomena, which makes everyone tremble with fear. All of us have heard of people, being killed by death, but in my eyes, death is the most coward thing in the world, because I have also not only heard, but also seen death, being killed by someone and who can kill death, other than Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, who herself called out to death to face her, instead to running away from it, who without even a sign of fear called out
”JIS DAR SAY KOI MAQTAL KO GIA,WO SHAAN SALAMAT REHTI HAAY,
YAAY JAAN TAU AANI JAANI HAAY,ISS JAAN KI KOI BAAT NAHI”.
This was what she said and remembering so, from deep in my heart, there is a force, which always keeps on calling ”ZINDA HAAI BIBI”,”BIBI IS ALIVE”.When I hear the slogans of democracy, I hear her voice. When I turn back my face to see her, a voice arises ”MAY ZINDA HOO AUR ZINDA RAHOO GII”.I am alive in the glittering eyes of Aseefa, I am alive in the shocking and great personality of Bilawal and I am alive in the words of Bakhtawar.
There was a time, when Pakistan was moving towards destruction, someone called out ”DEMOCRACY IS THE BIGGEST REVENGE AND I AM ALIVE”,so was called out the ”PAKISTAN KHAPPAY”.When in February,2008,the PPP won the elections, when in September,2008,Asif Ali Zardari became the President of Pakistan, a voice was heard ”TIME,JUSTICE AND FORCES OF HISTORY ARE ON THE SIDE OF DEMOCRACY AND I AM ALIVE”.

There was a time, when Pakistan was moving towards destruction, someone called out ”DEMOCRACY IS THE BIGGEST REVENGE AND I AM ALIVE”,so was called out the ”PAKISTAN KHAPPAY”.When in February,2008,the PPP won the elections, when in September,2008,Asif Ali Zardari became the President of Pakistan, a voice was heard ”TIME,JUSTICE AND FORCES OF HISTORY ARE ON THE SIDE OF DEMOCRACY AND I AM ALIVE”.
When in Garhi Khuda Bux Bhutto, a voice arise ”ZINDA HAI BIBI,ZINDI HAI”,a force in nature responds to it as ”AUR ZINDA RAHAAY GII”.I myself have heard so, and indeed, the world must remain alive to the fact that
”JAB TAK SAURAJ CHAND REHAAY GAA”
”BHUTTO,TERA NAAM ZINDA REHAAY GAA”.
After hearing all so, there remains no room for confusion in this regards and thus, all Bhutto lovers must unite and prove the truth in the words of our Shaheed Leader
”YAI BAZI KHOON KI BAAZI HAAY”,
”YAI BAAZI TUM HI HARO GAAY”.
”HAR GAR SAY BHUTTO NIKLAY GAA”,
”TUM KITNAY BHUTTO MARO GAAY”.
Regards,
Saria.

No comments:

Post a Comment